Monday 14 March 2011

Reorganizeing the kitchen

Alright so I had this fantastic idea in my 5 month of pregnancy  to host a Tupperware party to earn the products I needed to organize my kitchen before the baby got here. The party and the results were a HUGE success....then the products I earned for free came and the reorganizing came.
I am on day 5 YES DAY 5!
This was so NOT as easy as I had hoped....I started going through all the cabinets and realized that the tupperware was NOT going to fit in one cupboard, so I had to now switch cupboards. Oh my oh my....So as I am pulling all the food out of the cupboards I realize we have WAY TO MUCH. I saw Holiday cakes, goodies, pies, treats and other grand ideas go into the garbage as I started looking at the expiration dates and the had expired. I could not even "bless" a food bank. So $$$$$$$$$ sign are now going into the trash! I'm frustrated, I have spilled popcorn kernels on the floor from the bag that was supposed to go into the tupperware!In the midst of this chaos my 2 wonderful sweet loving boys come in and ask "mom whats for dinner,I'm hungry"???

No comments:

Post a Comment