Sunday 6 March 2011

Dining Room Table

Good Afternoon,
This is a beautiful Sunday afternoon. 
I am just curious as a new blogger...What menus have I made that you would enjoy seeing?
I want to start a great "following" If God allows because I think that the dining room table at dinner is slowly dieing in this generation of go go go.  Please do not get me wrong, I think after school activities and church events are important. I just think that we need to make sure ans set a time to sit and talk. Whether it is just you and a loved one or a whole family with children. Take the time to ask "How was your day"? Ask your children, what projects they have, what do they need from us this week?

I encourage you this week to sit and have 1 meal with your family hopefully more but please try to have 1. I also encourage you ladies, and moms to clean off the dining room table, set out those placemats, grab some flowers put them in a vase and set them in the middle and I can almost guarantee your table will call to you and you will respond.

Have a Blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment