Wednesday 8 June 2011

Baking Bread

Now I finally feel like I have lost my mind....LOL. There are things as a woman growing up I SWORE I would NEVER do: Sew, have more than 1 child, homeschool, and BAKE BREAD.
I still have not sewed and do not own a sewing machine, but I am sure it is only a matter of time. (ssshhh do not tell my mom)
I find myself less and less on the computer...oh sure I update my facebook via my phone and heck I even send emails on my phone but sitting and logging on to the computer does not seem to happen that much. I need to make a point everyday or every other day of jumping on here and making sure I BLOG.
I bought a bread maker it is used and I have my first loaf in their doing its thing as we speak. My grandma has a bread maker and I used to enjoy walking into her home and smelling fresh baked bread.
I want those smell memories to carry on to my children. My boys have their favorite recipes I make and I know this little baby girl will take these to her home and make food for her husband.
I will let you know how this loaf turns out. I know that it saves money and i know that it is healthier for you as well.
In Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment